Winning A VIP Ticket : Best Birthday Gift Ever

I won a VIP ticket for Kaye Cal's First Ever Concert ❤❤❤

As a fangirl and a birthday girl this piece of ticket for a VIP seat means a LOT.
It was an answered prayer that I will never forget til the rest of my LIFE.

Because of this ticket I got a chance to enter the beautiful and legendary Music Museum 

where most of the Famous musicians and artists performed there with their wonderful concert acts.






Because of this ticket I got a chance to get along with my co-fangirls and now my friends for keeps.








Because of this Ticket I saw my fangirl personality and I understand how happy I am to conquer all the fan girl diaries I've red before.
Hey people! Fangirling is a happy feeling.
It's like something you can't explain at first but in the end you'll Love it.






Because of this ticket I witnessed true angels and generous individuals in the group like the KCST and TeamKayeCal Active Group family based here in the Philippines and in abroad.
Angels are found everywhere.Believe Me! :)
From the deepest part of my heart THANK YOU sponsors ❤

Because of this ticket I've witnessed a Nostalgic Night.
I saw how Kaye shared her life and beautiful voice without hesitations.



She is the next big thing. Our Acoustic Soul Artist with a big heart and Golden Voice.


I saw a mother who proudly believes ...


I saw a sister looking up to her sister.


I saw a manager/friend who is always there.


I saw the powerful force of KCST.
I saw the twinkling eyes and glowing hearts of all the team Kaye Cal and other guest.

Because of this ticket I can't hide my kilig and Goosebumps.


 Best Birthday Gift EVER ❤

Because of this ticket I'm more proud to be a TeamKayeCal ❤

-Miss Plazo-
-Sensei Plazo-
Instagram : @missplazo_24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Aral Mula sa Aking Mga Karanasan

When I'm Sad... by Apple Marie Plazo (Sensei Plazo)

Skyranch Pampanga ❤