JK Labajo: The Rising Star Cebuano Charmer

February 5, 2001 when a talented Cebuano Charmer was born.
He is Juan Karlos Padilla Labajo Stolz.
He is a dreamer and he auditioned more talent shows to offer his talents and most especially his Charm.

From His auditions he faced different challenges but everything pays off when he is chosen as a contestant to The Voice Kids Season 1. Everyone Wowed and vowed as he sing "Growing Old with You" with his charm and witty facial gestures.
His biggest inspiration is his Mom who died days before TVK started.
We are all praying also that someday He will meet his Father Oliver Stolz who is a man from Germany.JK is a longing son ...He is longing to see his father for 15 years.


From Cebu...he continued his journey to fame by joining the The Voice Kids Season 1 and he is very lucky to become a part of the 4 kids who survived till the end of the show . After that talent show/search his career rises and he is one of the best endorser, singer/musician and actor here in the Philippines.

Time flies so fast coz JK will turn 16 this February 5, 2017 with an upcoming album. I heared the 8 tracks on spotify and it was all awesome! JK wrote wonderful songs and we are all very proud of him.


Please support JK's new album JKL


Photos from instagram/karloslabajo


He is a good photographer in the making.Better check his @derutpac instagram 2nd account.



I am a fan of JK since The Voice Kids Philippines day 1. I watched it till the end.
I attended different mall shows with JK as long as I can, even I have hectic schedules as a teacher. Actually my students are supportive and they told me that I'm lucky to see JK in person.I saw him in person. I hugged him already and he is so kind because He hugged me also.I have lots of memories from his mallshows and album signings because I saw him in person and I met new friends that I treasured until now.

I captured some of the wonderful memories and I'm very proud of JK as a rising Star Cebuano Charmer...he is a prince for all of us especially to his Lola Linda.

Captured Moments:

Random Snaps ❤
































(I have a photo album on facebook about JK .
Apple Marie SevellejoPlazo/facebook )



JK sings from his heart.He is one of a kind and he deserved everything.


Purchased CD's





JK's extended family the JKUFC will always be there forever.We will love you no matter what JK .

❤❤❤
Additional snaps:

I Met the JKUFC family





We will support you Forever JK! 
Kahit Maputi na Ang Mga buhok namin...
We will grow old with you! ❤


Happy Happy Birthday Juan Karlos!





Love, Miss Plazo
A JK fan ❤




-Sensei Plazo-
Apple Marie Plazo

Instagram: missplazo_24
and missapplemarieplazo

Twitter: @plazoapplemarie
E-mail: applemariesevellejo@yahoo.com









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Aral Mula sa Aking Mga Karanasan

When I'm Sad... by Apple Marie Plazo (Sensei Plazo)

Skyranch Pampanga ❤