My Favorite Youtubers

#FamousYoutubers

Everyone loves Youtube!

In just one click we can gather ideas, listen to different music, travel to new places, explore new cultures, taste the different cuisines (by visiting the places and eat their special and traditional food and desserts after watching it on youtube) and be updated on the new clothing or style and beauty trends.

Youtube also creates a wide audience to promote awareness and unity for the world to become a better place.

Anyone can be a youtuber but few of them are getting recognized for their Passion and Love for creating Quality Videos where they put all their efforts and balance their work and school life to their Youtube Life to create wonderful Videos for all of us.


Youtubers are known for their Passion.
They stay awake for how many days (some of them maybe reached a month) for travel vlogs and editing to put up a content and they need a fast wifi to update their channel.
Some of them gave up some of their allowance and savings but it's all worth it!


I love and salute all the Youtubers or Youtube Content Creators all around the world but I have Top 6 vloggers/Youtubers that I really admire the most...( not because I'm not the only one who adores them for their craft). I love them for who they are and what they purely Love: Creating Wonderful Youtube Videos.



My Top 6 Favorite Youtubers

JANINA VELA
WIL DASOVICH
THATSBELLA (ARABELLA RACELIS)
VERNICA and VERNIECE ENCISO
DANIEL MARSH
HALEY DASOVICH




        J A N I N A VELA
Hey! Hey! Hey! Janina here!

Her charm and energy will complete your day. Her life is as colorful as her make-up collections. I really thank God for bringing us the Janina Vela (Punzalan) 's signature burp and smile that creates a positive vibe to every content we love.

I love and will always remember Janina's "May the wings of your eyeliner always be even"  everytime Janina comes on my mind.

I'm smiling everytime I watch Janina's snaps.Follow her via her social media sites.




W I L DASOVICH

Tsong and Tsonggo

The handsome tsonggo of Youtube and PBB (Pinoy Big Brother House).
His positive views and Smile will surely paint colorful views into our world.
His videos will bring you happiness because of the awesome contents about travel, food, culture, family and many more!

I adore him for learning how to speak tagalog/Filipino and "mga salitang Beki" .
Let's do it to it Wil!

I love how Wil shares how he love staying fit by his Balik-Alindog program.



A R A B E L L A RACELIS
Thats Bella

Don't forget ThatsBellamazing!

She is a simple teen who loves to ask questions and explore the world of being a youtuber.Yes! her videos shows that the simple Bella is really amazing. She is adorable and she loves her #BellaFam that's why she's inspired creating youtube contents balancing her school and family time with youtube.

You are Amazing Bella!




V E R N I C A and V E R N I E C E   ENCISO

My favorite Sisters/Bestfriends!

They started as bloggers and book authors.
Aside from their beautiful pink and cream instagram feeds I really admire them more because of their Youtube Channel.
They proved that #sistergoals and V ❤ V  will inspire us.

They are famous for their VV pose.




V ❤ V
----



D A N I E L MARSH

My favorite Cebuano-Irish Youtuber. He is part of the Vlogsquad, the one and only Daniel Marsh.
He can speak bisaya and some tagalog Uy!
He edits his videos with amazing Cinematography skills.
I love it when #DanLey (Daniel and Haley) collabs in one vlog.









H A L E Y DASOVICH

Haley Dasovich is a gorgeous lady. She is the older sister of Wil Dasovich from California and now she is living and Loving the PH.
She is a daily vlogger and a new Youtube star. She is gaining lots of Youtube followers really fast.
Wow Haley you are amazing! Keep it up! 


❤❤❤



Search them on Youtube guys!
Type their name and make sure to subscribe to their channels for more updates, details and freebies.❤




-Sensei Plazo-
Instagram: @missplazo_24
and 
@missapplemarieplazo
Twitter: @plazoapplemarie





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Aral Mula sa Aking Mga Karanasan

When I'm Sad... by Apple Marie Plazo (Sensei Plazo)

Skyranch Pampanga ❤