When I'm Sad... by Apple Marie Plazo (Sensei Plazo)

There are times that I'm sad...just like you...

I'm not always Happy as what you think I am.





Many people thought that I'm always Happy...or I'm a Happy-Go-Lucky person (Yes, a bit).
But I don't need to explain about this, right? because everyone of us has an inner Happy-Go-Lucky traits .You will uncover that one day if you manage to be in a situation that is out of your comfort zone or in the times of sadness.


Sadness is the key to Happiness...This is one of the many life lesson I kept for a long time from my past experiences until now as a 25-year old princess (Why I'm calling myself a princess? Because everyone deserves to dream as a princess and motivate themselves to be one). A true princess is the one who can still manage to smile after all the struggles she fought alone...She silently face sadness by herself without anyone knowing that she is brave enough to conquer her fears.

When I'm sad I think that I'm a princess.

You are what you think...and you are what you believe.
So you think of good thoughts/ideas to fight sadness.

Think about good movies instead of focusing to your problems.

I think about good movies too when I'm sad.

Sadness is the Key to Happiness a movie entitled Inside Out from Disney PIXAR will help you understand about this. I watched it last year and its worth it.


After watching a good movie.Don't let sadness stay in your heart and mind.


There are so many things or activities that I do that really helps a lot to brighten Up my day when I'm Sad. I'll share with you my activities to help you feel comfortable and happy no matter what you feel at the moment  or no matter how sad you are...

When I'm Sad...

I search and listen to my favorite music of any genre...Music Heals...music is a good combination of messages and sounds that helps us feel that we are not alone in this battle.




When I'm Sad...

I embrace sadness...enjoy it and cry when needed and later I wont let it ruin my day and move on to another activity after realizing I can brighten my day...and its never too late to put a smile on my face and to others I'll share good vibes.

When I'm Sad...

I sing. Singing will help you out to let your sadness fade through a song .You can sing in a  loud voice  in places that you can share your wonderful voice. You can also sing out loud and sing a song in your bathroom . Everyone is a singer.

When I'm Sad...

I dance.
Dancing is a good exercise.Dance alone or with a group and let your emotions control your moves.

When I'm Sad...

I compose/write a song. One of the hardest thing to do is writing a song. Song writing or writing a song composition is really hard when you dont have inspiration/s and motivation to work on it. Let your sadness help you narrate a story via writing a song and let your sadness flow into the river of stories behind your sadness and end it with positivity.

When I'm Sad...

I draw.I paint.I doodle.

Painting will let your emotions flow and let your creativity fall in a piece of paper in an artistic way. You can draw anything...paint using water color or use any coloring material or doodle in a piece of paper using an inked ballpoint pen. Let your imagination play.It will help you feel better.






When I'm Sad...

I go to places alone.

Being alone sometimes is a good way to lessen stress. A "Me" time will help you think about something and give you time to go to your favorite places alone. You need a place where you can spread your wings and calm down your soul. Go to safe places like churches or prayer houses.

When I'm Sad...

I write blogs. Personal blogs or any type of blogs will do. All you have to do if you dont have a blogsite or blogspot like what I have is to get a notebook and a pen.

When I write blogs I dont have time to write it in a notebook.I dont use drafts.I directly encode it and type it directly and I allow myself ...my heart...my mind and my soul to help my hand share something about anything when I have time.

When I'm Sad...

I sleep early. Sleeping Early will help you take a rest from overthinking. Give yourself time to relax.

When I'm Sad...

I eat ice cream or just a simple sundae will do.

When I'm Sad...

I took pictures of places. Photographic skills will naturally comes out from you if you are serious...When alone in a nice place...took photos and let photography help you heal a broken heart .




When I'm Sad...

I can write a poem. Let your inner Lang Leav manage your heart and mind in writing poems. Be a Shakespeare in one day.

When I'm Sad...

I pray. Praying is always the best way to talk to God.It heals ...He is always listening to us...keep the faith.

I know you have your own ways of conquering sadness.Please let me know ...you are free to comment down below and share your own tips to a happy life.

You don't need to stay upset of something...or stay in a bad mood all day that will only make your face ugly...do something that will make you Happy and Love yourself.




-Sensei Plazo- (Apple Marie Plazo)
Instagram: missplazo_24
                     missapplemarieplazo
Twitter: @plazoapplemarie
E-mail: applemariesevellejo@yahoo.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Aral Mula sa Aking Mga Karanasan

Skyranch Pampanga ❤