Valentine's Day with Mom❤ (and Jollibee)



   Happy Valentine's Day People!❤ (2018)
Alam niyo bang kahit anong okasyon the best talaga si Jollibee❤ Kahit Valentine's Day at single ka Jollibee will make you smile.❤


My Mom loves the perfect combo meal kaya we went to Jollibee to satisfy our cravings.

I'm Single so my Mama was my favorite date ❤.
And She's the most lovable and a caring person na hindi talaga ako iniiwan through my ups and downs in life.Just like Jollibee  I've known her since then.Just like Jollibee she always makes me Happy ❤ Bida ang Saya ! Kapag nakikita ko siyang masaya❤



While chatting and eating at the same time...the Jollibee staff and manager approach us na pwede ba daw kami kuhanan ng picture with their free choco-caramel sundae while we're holding the Happy Heart's Day thingy❤.We posed with it and smile :) haha aaminin ko I can't smile with teeth coz I have some chickenjoy inside my mouth :)


I appreciate this thoughtfulness from Jollibee...it's a simple gesture to win our hearts and feel good about this V-Day without boys in our lives.


Thanks Jollibee for a cute experience and we appreciate the Free Sundae❤


Xoxo,
Sensei Plazo
Apple Marie Plazo
Instagram: @missplazo_24
Twitter: @plazoapplemarie
Youtube: Sensei Plazo
E-mail: applemariesevellejo@yahoo.com
❤❤❤

❤❤❤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Aral Mula sa Aking Mga Karanasan

When I'm Sad... by Apple Marie Plazo (Sensei Plazo)

Skyranch Pampanga ❤