Thank You, 2016

2016...a year full of changes, adjustments and new discoveries.



As I took the challenges like what other people do, I've never expected how hard it is and how life-changing it was. It is a very unforgettable journey because of the changes I accepted for my own self-growth.



This year...Everything has changed.My work place, my environment and everyday routine has changes because of some decisions that I unexpectedly made. I can't tell the long story here but just like you , Yes you! I know you've experienced the changes that are not unexpected but in a different way you are still believing that "Everything Happens For a Reason" .

This year...I changed a lot and adjust from having a stressful but enjoying 3 years teaching in a private school to being a simple person ...who does simple hobbies and took months of travels and exploring the world of having a peaceful life with family.

This year...I discover something about myself and realize that I can survive "No matter how hard the problems that I may face. I'm loving myself now than it was before...I'm open-minded and more valuable in all the things and people that I've treasured a lot."

It was a roller Coaster ride where in as I tried it for the first time, I need first to change my way of thinking and feeling from being scared and fearing heights to having a heart that loves taking risk just to enjoy the ride. I learned to adjust and tried it than not having a wonderful ride. Then after changes and adjustments...I fear nothing now...or do I say I discovered something after the experiences.

Thanks Year 2016 for the changes...adjustments...and new discoveries.
Thank you for leaving me with treasured memories that I will surely have until my last breath here on Eart.

Thank you and Good Bye my Dear 2016 ❤❤❤

Hello Sweetie (hopefully sweet) 2017 ❤

Written by: Apple Marie Plazo
(Sensei Plazo)
Instagram: missplazo_24
      missapplemarieplazo
Twitter:@plazoapplemarie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Aral Mula sa Aking Mga Karanasan

When I'm Sad... by Apple Marie Plazo (Sensei Plazo)

Skyranch Pampanga ❤