#DoodleArtVenture with Dong-A Pens

Dong-A pens gave color to my world today as they introduced their Dong-A twin color  pens!



It is a bundle of joy for me as I tried these pens because I really love Doodle-ing since I was a little kid. Trying all the bright colors of twin pens made me happy as I enjoy doodle-ing.

Thanks to this new my color 2 ( twin color pen ) because everyones doodles will brighten everyone's day.

Everyone may get a chance to color/doodle with Twin Pens at Robinsons Place / Mall near you.Follow @dongaphilippines on Instagram and facebook for schedules and details :)








All artworks are wonderful with Twin Pens from Dong-A!
Try it now guys!
Available now on National Bookstores❤










- sensei plazo
Follow me on my socials ❤
Instagram: missplazo_24
Twitter: @plazoapplemarie
Yt: sensei plazo
FB: Apple Marie SevellejoPlazo
Yahoo Mail: applemariesevellejo@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Aral Mula sa Aking Mga Karanasan

When I'm Sad... by Apple Marie Plazo (Sensei Plazo)

Skyranch Pampanga ❤