I'M INLOVE W/ SHIRTS

#MissPlazoDiaries
#SenseiPlazoDiaries


I'M INLOVE ... with SHIRTS this Summer

Why?
Shirts are wearable anytime and anywhere.

Shirts are available in different colors.

Shirts will complete your lazy but classy ootd look.

Shirts occupies 50% to 75 % of our closet.So why not wear it daily this season or design your own shirt (I know you have a creative mind).

Shirts are available in V or Round-neck styles. I Love both styles.




Aside from wearing sleeveless tops ...shirts can be our favorite  top ootd fave this Summer.



Shirts can be paired with shorts, pants and the like for a comfortable go-to-outfit.

Shirt sizes doesn't matter this summer.




I used to buy comfortable shirt pieces from my trusted brands such as Hanes, BUM, GTW by SM, and other trusted shirt brands.


(Shirt from BUM)



(Shirt from Penshoppe)



(Shirt from GTW by SM)










I don't stick on branded shirts sometimes... because I also focus on what's comfortable while saving up money.I chose less expensive shirts that sometimes suites to my style and I would love if its really comfy in my budget-friendly pocket.

You have to explore some brands to incorporate with your easy-go-to look this summer.




❤❤❤

(Photos from my instagram account)

#missplazoootd



(Shirt from GTW by SM)


(Black Shirt from Cinderella)



(Grey Shirt from HANES)





My fave shirt colors are blue, grey, black and white. 


(Shirt from Kultura)





You can wear white shirts for a fresh look and ofcourse a fresh feeling while traveling to your favorite beach destinations.
Pair your white shirt with your fave shorts and other fave items for a total package beach-ready look.






How about you...are you inlove with shirts too?


-Sensei Plazo-

Follow me on

Instagram: @missplazo_24
@missapplemarieplazo

Twitter: @plazoapplemarie

Youtube: Sensei Plazo

Facebook: Apple Marie SevellejoPlazo :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Aral Mula sa Aking Mga Karanasan

When I'm Sad... by Apple Marie Plazo (Sensei Plazo)

Skyranch Pampanga ❤